Candy and Chocolate Making CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
Did you know Roni-Sue began her quest for candy greatness by taking an adult ed class at the local high school?
Who knows, it might happen to you too, because after over eight years in business we have enough space to do classes and workshops – yay! Folks have been asking us for years if we teach candy-making classes, now we’re happy we can answer, “Yes, we do!”
- Small classes which allow for more one-on-one instruction
- Make & Take – You’ll go home with confections you’ve helped make yourself!
- Guided chocolate tasting & discussion of bean to bar chocolate making
- Chocolate and wine pairings to enjoy during the session
- An ideal environment for team-building, family celebrations, bachelorette parties, or a fun evening with ‘foodie’ friends!
- DIY gift giving ideas 'cause we're starting our regularly scheduled truffle and toffee making workshops at Roni-Sue's Chocolates Cafe (148 Forsyth St.) at last!!
All this packed into a fun-filled two hours for only $75/person. Bring a group of 5 or more to the party and we'll make that $60/person. You can also schedule a private class for your group of 5+ anytime!
Call us at 212-677-1216 to reserve your spot!
TRUFFLE MAKING WORKSHOPS
Monday July 18th 6-8pm Saturday August 13th 3-5pm Tuesday August 23rd 6-8pm
Saturday, September 17th 3-5pm Tuesday, Sept 20th 6-8pm Friday, Sept 30th 6-8pm
BUTTERCRUNCH TOFFEE WORKSHOP
Sunday, July 31st 3-5pm and Tuesday, September 27th 6-8pm
Don't feel like working so hard or getting your hands dirty? We also host private groups of 5 or more for:
BEAN-TO-BAR CHOCOLATE TASTINGS * WINE/CHEESE/CHOCOLATE TASTING *
*available by appointment - custom pricing
tickets for agave spirits & chocolate tasting event Thursday, September 15th! please join us!